Monday, November 30, 2009

BREAKING NEWS RE: LIL SCRAPPIN MAMA

I am afraid that I have distressing news...It is with great regret that due to a recent tragedy in Krisitie's family the Lil Scrappin Mama kit club has been put on hold indefinitely. By request and for the privacy of the family, I am not at liberty to disclose what has happened.


We appreciate everyone's interest in the club and hope to be back sometime in the near future...we hope you all will rejoin us upon our return.

Sincerely,
Paula Randolph
Design Team Coordinator
Lil Scrappin Mama

5 comments:

  1. I am so, so sorry to hear about the tragedy. Thoughts and prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, and please let Kristie know that prayers are being lifted. You all have developed a beautiful kit company and I hope that we will see lil scrappin' mama again soon. Prayers and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just makes me so sad! I really hope that Kristie is doing as well as she can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More positive thoughts and wishes from me as well. I am deeply sorry.

    ReplyDelete